No problem. Accounts can be be upgraded or downgraded at any time via our Client Portal. To upgrade or downgrade a webhosting plan:
- Log into our Client Portal
- Click the “Services” Block on the main page.
- The portal will list all services you have active with us, simply click on the hosting account you wish to upgrade or downgrade.
- You’ll see a summary page for the account in question, showing some generalized usage statistics and other details about the account. On the left hand side, click the “Upgrade/Downgrade” link under “Actions”.
- The system will show you all the valid plans that you can upgrade or downgrade to, along with the price of said plans. Select the plan you wish to change to and then click “Proceed”.
The system will show you a summary of the change you are requesting, as well as any pro-rated billing change (either a credit back to your account if you are downgrading, or the prorated difference to cover the remainder of your billing cycle if you are upgrading) and give you a choice as to how you wish to pay the difference.
Once any billing difference is resolved, your account will be automatically updated to reflect the new disk, transfer, and other account limits.
Aside from any resulting change in your billing, there is no additional fee or service charge to change your hosting plan.